Bulking porridge – A great meal for a football player
Bulking porridge is fantastic for breakfast. Breakfast kick-starts your metabolism, helping you burn calories throughout the day. It also gives you the energy you need to get things done and helps you focus at work or at school. Those are just a few reasons why it’s the most important meal of the day.
Check out this ‘Bulking Porridge’ meal, loaded with tons of protein and nutrients to get you body fueled right to start your day. We at AFU recognize that with the demanding schedules and time constraints, breakfast is often overlooked, as a result, we are working to provided more of these quick meals to help your gains. Below you can find the ingredients and preparation.
- 70g oats
- 1/2 cup of milk or water
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 fruit or 1/2 cup berries
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
Preparation of Bulking porridge
- Pour milk or water into a saucepan and bring to boil
- Stir in the oats and protein powder
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 mins
- Let sit for 2 mins and then add peanut butter
- Top with fruit and chia seeds